Are you wondering what’s happening at the NorthBridge Church property lately? Here are a few updates we are excited to share!
Recent Significant Accomplishments
- Foundation footing and walls complete
- Under-slab plumbing complete
- Under-slab electrical complete
- Final grading for slab complete
- Slab for transformers in place
- Existing well decommissioned
- Interiors Team met with CBC interior decorator to begin interior discussions
- Steel erection for west side of building
- Two interior columns to be poured east side of building (weather permitting)
- God has blessed NorthBridge in so many ways, but recently with unseasonably warm weather to allow building progress to continue. We were able to pour concrete in January. This could not have happened last year. The construction teams have been protected without any accidents. Inspections, which have been occurring weekly and sometimes daily, have been favorable outcomes. And good decisions by CBC and the Building Team has allowed progress to continue. We give God the glory for all these things, plus countless more!
Join us in praying for our new building
- Safe work for the construction crews especially in winter conditions.
- Weather that will allow our project to continue to make progress.
- Wisdom and for best decisions from CBC and Building Team
Get the full story on Mission 173 by clicking here. If you’d like to learn more about how you can help us reach our goal, please join us for lunch on Sunday, March 13 after our services.