Can you believe it? Seniors in high school will soon graduate and move on to the next stage in their lives. Let’s take a chance to celebrate them while we can.
- Parent Seminars – The parent seminar called “Missional Living” takes place at NorthBridge at the times below. Parents may attend the seminar without attending the banquet if interested (ie the parent of a Junior).
– Sunday, April 18th at 10:45am (Flex Building) – In-person
– Sunday, April 25th at 9:00am (Flex Building) – In-person
– Sunday, May 2nd at 10:45am (Online) – Zoom
- Senior Banquet – Come celebrate our seniors with us on Saturday, May 22nd at 5:30pm. Students will speak truth over the lives of the seniors. Parents will share a personal blessing for their student. We’ll look back on all God has done in their lives as well as take time to dream about how God will continue to work in and through them as they live on mission. Dinner is included and the tickets are $30 for high school students attending the prom (includes prom) and $15 for parents, siblings, extended family, and guests.
- Prom 2021 – After the senior banquet ends at 7pm, parents and family will depart while students enjoy gaming and refreshments in the lobby. During this time, we will make some decoration changes in the auditorium before inviting everyone back in at 7:30pm for Prom 2021. This formal dance is open to any student in high school but will be Juniors and Seniors only after 9pm. (Note: If your freshmen or sophomore student can’t drive, please plan to pick them up at 9pm.) The Junior/Senior only portion of Prom 2021 will end at 10:30pm so that students can return home before 11pm. Cost is $30 per person for high school students to attend Prom 2021 (includes senior banquet before).
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: All students and adults must wear a mask, practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently using sanitizer. Children 2 and younger do not have to wear a mask per CDC guidelines. We ask that you be symptom free before attending this event.
Note: All students attending the Formal Prom must also attend the Senior Banquet. Students will not be allowed to leave and return during the event. NorthBridge Church and its parking lot is an alcohol and drug free facility. Any student or adult found to be in possession of any illegal substance will be asked to leave and/or referred to law enforcement officers.
See you there. If you have questions, feel free to email Drew Litwiller.
VOLUNTEER TICKETS (NON-STUDENT, NON-FAMILY)
GUEST TICKETS (FOR OTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS)
Student Tickets :: Each high school student attending prom must complete a separate registration form.
Guest Tickets :: Students can register guests for the banquet in their student registration or by clicking guest tickets. Some students will likely have family or friends who confirm later that they plan to come. Rather than having students complete a new student registration, additional tickets can be purchased using the guest ticket form.
Volunteer Tickets :: This form is for members of our senior high ministry team, NB leaders, and other volunteers who would like to attend.