Parenting is not easy. Don’t try to do it alone. Parent University 2020 will feature a keynote speaker helping parents navigate each stage of the journey. We will also have breakout seminars addressing NorthBridge’s parenting Milestones, Intentional Parenting, a Parent Panel and more. Join us Saturday, February 29 from 9:00am-1:00pm.
Here are the details:
– Registration is now available online: Click here
– Childcare provided for kids of all ages (KidU details are below)
– Food provided
– Cost is: $10 for adults, $15 per couple, $15 for 1 adult with kids, $20 per couple with kids
– Special guests Pastor Mark and Jan Foreman from San Diego will provide helpful training and tools. Learn about “Never Say No: Raising Big Picture Kids” on their website or Amazon.
– KidU includes age appropriate care and teaching for infants-high school (kids lunch included)
– Single Parents, Grandparents, Soon-to-Be Parents, etc. welcome
– This event is open to all families (ie guests and NorthBridge families)
We have a full day planned for your kids to have fun, learn about God, creative projects, games, and artistic activities that they are going to love. When you register for Parent University, you can also register for Kid University (Kid University is free for all ParentU attendees!). Children of all ages are welcome to attend. (Middle and High School students are coming to help lead the games and activities alongside of our trained and background checked adult volunteers.)