Kids love to sing, learn, play, and have fun! We know that and we wanted to create worship experiences designed for children during this Coronavirus crisis. This week, we are hosting three live worship experiences for kids on Sunday morning at 8am before the main worship service at 9am.
8:00am – Interactive Worship Experience for Pre-School Kids (and parents/caregivers) – Click here
– Monthly Parent Cue for: Toddlers (Click Here) and Pre-School (Click Here)
– Weekly Parent Cue for Toddlers and Pre-School (Click Here)
– Toddlers and PreK – Take Home (Lesson and Activities)
8:20am – Interactive Worship Experience for Elementary Students (and parents/caregivers) – Click here
– Parent Cue PDF (Elementary) Click here // (Parent Guide for 4th/5th Grade/Pre-Teen) Click here
– Monthly Parent Cue for August (Elementary) Click here // Monthly Parent Cue for August (Pre-Teen) Click here
– Activity Sheets for Students – K/1st (Click here), 2nd/3rd Grade (Click here), 4th/5th Grade (Click here)
To worship online with us, click the link and get ready to learn, sing, dance, and have fun.
If you would like to view LAST SUNDAY’S Interactive Worship for Kids, click here.
(Note: All Interactive Worship Experiences for Elementary and Pre-School Children will be recorded and saved on the NorthBridge Facebook and Website for viewing online at a later time. We understand that 8am doesn’t work for all families and want you to be able to go back and watch these at any time.)