Dates: March 21-27th, 2020 (Spring Break for Antioch/Lakes/AUGS/Wilmot and many other schools)
Leaders: Tony Losinger and Katie MacMillan
Trip Description: Ever wanted to take your family on a mission trip? Join us for a Family Mission Trip to Guatemala. A team of NorthBridge families are going to serve with our mission partners, Hope Renewed, in Guatemala on March 21-27th (Spring Break). We will help underserved kids with gospel-centered activities, utilize sports for outreach, and potentially help with some very light service projects at either a career development center or a home for children.
Requirements: No prior experience needed. Flexibility and servant heart required. Spanish ability not required but helpful. Ideal participants are parents with children between the ages of 11-22. Both parents and children are welcome.
NB Partner: Hope Renewed
NB Ministry Sponsor: Next Gen Team (Family Focus for this trip, Senior High Student trip likely to follow in June 2020)
Approximate Cost: At least $2000/person (includes airfare, food, lodging, transportation; doesn’t include passport)
– Did you know that most team members raise at least 50% or more of their support?
– Some raise 100% of their support and don’t pay anything themselves.
– We will provide training, example letters, and answer your questions to help you raise financial support to serve overseas with us.
– Information Meeting: Interested in more information? Attend the Informational Meeting on October 27th from 10:15am-10:45am between services or send us a quick email to let us know. Click here
– Apply: Ready to join the team? Click here to apply.
– Pay Your Deposit: Already applied but need to pay your deposit? Click here.
– Support a Team Member Financially: Want to support a member of the team? Click here.