Parents of First Graders (and older children who haven’t received their first bible): At the end of August, your child can receive their First Bible. Here’s what you need to do:
1) Sign-up to attend ONE of the “First Bible” Parent Seminars
– Sunday, August 15 at 9:00am
– Sunday, August 22 at 10:45am
2) Attend the “First Bible Parent Seminar” Parent and Child Seminar you signed up for
3) Attend the First Bible Celebration on Sunday, August 29th during either the 1st or 2nd services
Have you signed your child up? Take a second to register now.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Note: All 1st graders are welcome to participate even if it is your first Sunday. It is a joy for our team to bless your child with a Bible and children are welcome to bring friends.