Children who finished kindergarten in the Spring and are starting 1st grade this fall now know how to read. As a parent, it can be confusing to know where to start. That’s why our NorthBridge team wants to partner with you to help you guide your new reader to read God’s word, the Bible. Join us for our First Bible Celebration for 1st Graders on Sunday, September 13th.
This year we are delivering bibles to homes and can’t wait to say hello to you and your child (We will be careful to maintain an appropriate amount of social distancing too.) Here’s what you need to do:
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to register your child even if you can’t make one of the seminars listed. We can follow up with you at another time. We want to make sure that every child that wants a Bible, gets one. Thanks!
1) Sign-up to attend ONE of the “Discover Your Bible” Parent and Child Seminars on Sunday, August 30th
– at 10:45am In-Person at NorthBridge
– at 4:0opm Online as a Zoom Video Call
2) Attend the “Discover Your Bible” Parent and Child Seminar you signed up for
3) Receive your Bible (we’ll send details after the seminar)
4) Attend the First Bible Video Presentation on Sunday, September 13th during either the 1st or 2nd services (or by watching the video compilation online)
Have you signed your child up? Take a second to register now.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Note: All 1st graders are welcome to participate even if it is your first Sunday. It is a joy for our team to bless your child with a Bible and children are welcome to bring friends.