We would like to invite you and your family to our IN-PERSON Family Worship Experience on Saturday, July 18th at 5pm at NorthBridge Church. July 18 at 5pm. We are excited to see you and have a fun family experience together but with appropriate social distancing. Read below for more information or to register. The event is free of charge but pre-registration is required.
– Families must register in advance (no families with more than 7 people)
– Temperature checks will be required for everyone. If anyone in your family has a 100 degree temperature or higher, we will ask the family to exit and return in the future for another event.
– Registration limited to the first 15 families
– At least one parent or legal guarding must be present with each family
– Children cannot be dropped off. They must remain with you at all times.
– Outside drinks/food must be kept in cars for everyone other than infants.
– Children of any age are welcome to attend
– Please delay attending if you are experiencing flu symptoms or have been around someone recently who has
– Anyone with a fever of 100 degrees or higher should stay at home
– We ask that you park every other spot
– Doors open at 4:45pm, please be seated at your family’s table before 5pm.
– Bathrooms are open but we ask parents to accompany children who are 3rd grade or younger.
– Masks must be worn while in the NorthBridge building and parking lot, kids 2 and younger do not have to wear a mask.
(we are going to have fun with the masks and possibly give away a few prizes for the most creative mask, silliest mask, etc)
Flow of the Event:
– Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to use hand sanitizer
– Then we’ll check you in and direct your family to the auditorium
– Your family will sit together at one table (please don’t combine tables)
– Social distancing guidelines are not required with your immediate family but you should follow them with others you don’t live with.
– Each family will participate in guided activities at their table, a time of worship, and a few other activities.
– No advanced preparation needed. Please bring your cell phone.
– We ask that you depart through the door to the side of the stage
– Pickup your take-home goody bag with some fun activities for your family.
– Talk with friends outside & maintain social distancing as much as possible.
– Go out to eat as a family! Have a fun dinner at home!
If you are interested in seeing what it is like to worship at NorthBridge on a Sunday morning during the post-Covid19 era, take a look at the video below. (IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not exactly what things will look like for the Family Worship Experience. For the specifics about the Family Worship Experience, please look at the information above or contact a member of our team.)